Hill-Tribe Bamboo Antique Thai Basket
Circa 1990. These baskets from Hmong, Akha, and Karen hill tribes were used in the rice paddy fields and their mountainous homes to store rice and other products. They now are distinctive home decorative accent pieces with each having it's own history.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE HAWAII
Rates vary by destination and complexity. Request a quote. Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- If the item you purchased is broken or damaged during delivery, simply contact our store by email or phone within 3 days of delivery of your item to arrange for its return and a refund of the purchase price.
- We will acknowledge your return request within 3 days.
- You will ship the item back to the shop within 3 days of the acknowledgement:
- The item must be returned via the original carrier (unless agreed otherwise in writing), and insured for its purchased price.
- We recommend you use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
- We will be responsible for the cost of returning the item.